Experience the luxury of an outdoor tub in a complete new way. The Dutchtub is heated by wood and uses natural circulation only.
The Dutchtub Original is a real eye-catcher and brings something magical to any outdoor space. The award-winning hot tub works surprisingly simple: wood fired and with natural circulation. With its smart lightweight construction and the sturdy, long-lasting materials, the hot tub can also easily be moved. The polyester requires little to no maintenance, is weather-proof and colourfast, so the tube can stay outdoors all year round.
The Dutchtub Original comes with a fire basket for the coil, a special wok, a turbo valve for fast heating and a fibreglass cover.
- Winter cover
- Hand trailer
How it works
The fire in the fire basket heats the coil and the water within: the hot water will rise and run into the tub, letting the colder water at the bottom of the tub flow into the coil and thus creating a natural circulation. This way the fire heats the water in the Dutchtub and keeps it warm as long as you like.
- W260 x D170 x H84 cm
Weight / capacity
- 75 kg / 650 litre
- Pebble Grey
- Pigeon Blue
- Olive Green
- Terra Red
- Available in any RAL colour on request
- Cover for protection
- Wok to control the fire
- Fire basket to hold the firewood
- Heating Dutchtub to 38°C: ± 2 hours ± 1 bag of fire wood
- Retaining Dutchtub at 38°C: ± 1 bag of fire wood for 4 hours
- 2-3 weeks*
- Special RAL colour +3 weeks
- Free UK delivery
* Due to high demand the estimated delivery time for the Dutchtub Original is currently December 2021. Contact us for more information.